Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Hopes and dreams

Sometimes what's in our hearts seems too precious to share, but I'm going to anyway.  I started writing this a few weeks ago and forgot to post it ... but it's still relevant.  

My goals, hopes and dreams for 2010:

*  keep my passion for the Lord, praying and reading the Bible daily.
*  be the best wife, mum and home-maker I can be.
*  diversify my cooking skills and continue to provide healthy, tasty food.
*  inspire and support my children in their education and experiences.
*  be more humble, frugal, energetic and organised.
*  support my husband in choosing a direction for his future study and work.
*  together pursue our desire to serve the Lord whilst traveling.

We've had a great start to the year already.  Mr 5 is so proud that he can ride his bike without training wheels now.  Miss 4 is seeming very grown up with her violin playing and constant conversation.




Both children have suddenly taken up boogie boarding, after a few visits to beaches with very small waves, and we're all now hopelessly addicted to catching waves!



2 comments:

  1. I can't imagine Miss 4 with 'constant conversation' - she's always so quiet around other people!!

    Good luck with your goals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come over if you're game ... after a few hours you'll see a different girl! Interestingly, this process is fast-tracked if I hold her upside down and tickle her ... helps relieve her nerves I guess and then she just enjoys having an audience.

    Last night we got a running commentary about the 'ironing' she was doing, complete with her opinion that Snow White is better at ironing than herself; how much she loves doing it; why she couldn't possibly go to bed until it was finished; and a patter of other topics thrown in too. She was quieter than normal though, absorbed in her task!

    ReplyDelete

Would you like to write a comment?